FALL SEMESTER LEARNING LABS
Our Learning Labs provides educational enrichment experiences and professional tutoring assistance for our students as they transition back to the 2020 Fall Semester. This creative option serves to blend the benefits of our Workshops, Tutoring, Homeschool and After-School Programs.
Due to COVID-19 and impending influenza season, the following program structure will be offered:
- Weekly Learning Labs, Monday-Friday blocks running from 1-5:30pm
- Parents must drop-off at The STEM Labs, school pick-up transportation will not be provided by The STEM Labs
- Limited enrollments: 9 students per instructor maximum capacity
- Program can be purchased in one-week blocks to offer flexibility for families.
- Full CDC recommendations will be followed. The STEM Labs requires face coverings for students (all ages) and staff. Temperature checks will be conducted at the time of drop-off. If children are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, they will not be permitted to stay and participate. Children will be socially-distanced, hand-washing and surface cleaning will be supported throughout the lab.
- All students will have dedicated supplies and kits to work from during their week and deep disinfection of all items will be conducted prior to the start of the next week. All supplies will be provided by The STEM Labs and are included in the price.
- Activities will change daily and provide fresh material per week. A typical schedule will include STEM Activities (ex. robotics, chemistry, coding) as well as professional homework assistance including small group tutoring.
- The STEM Labs will closely monitor the current pandemic and reserves the right to make changes as ordered by local health officials or as we determined necessary for the safety of clients. We will strive for complete open communication as we navigate through this transitional period.
sept 14-Sept 18
Sept 21- sept 25
Sept 28-Oct 2
Oct 5-Oct 9
Oct 12-Oct 16
Oct 19 - Oct 23
Oct 26 -Oct 30
nov 2 - nov 6
nov 9 - nov 13