THE BEST SUMMER CAMPS
Full camp details listed below. For more information, call 910-679-5060.
- All campers must have an active Membership at the time of camp participation (independent of time the camp was purchased).
- Weekly camp sessions run Monday-Friday. Each weekly session (AM or PM) is $199 per child unless otherwise noted, as some labs have additional supply costs.
- A minimum number of camper enrollment is needed to run a camp. This determination will be made the week before the camp start date. If a camp is cancelled, a full refund will be issued to any campers enrolled in the session.
- Core Summer Camp curriculum instruction will run from 8:30am-11:30pm and from 1:30-4:30pm. The STEM Labs offers families convenience and flexibility with early drop-off (8am) and late pick up (5pm). This option is already included in the price of the camp session. Campers will still engage in STEM-related games and activities under supervision of an instructor during this time.
- For added convenience, campers who have reserved a morning and afternoon block in the same week, are able to stay for the lunch hour (12-1pm) under our supervision. Campers should bring their own lunch, or can purchase a catered lunch delivered to The STEM Labs (more details to be provided prior to the camp registered week). Weather permitting, campers may have an outdoor picnic, or go on a supervised walk to stretch during this lunch hour. Signed permission slip is needed to leave The STEM Labs center.
- We ask that all families be punctual for pick up times, so our staff has enough opportunity clean-up and properly prepare for the next session at our facilities. Late pick ups will result in additional fees beyond the cost of the camp. $15 will be charged for the first 15 minutes late, and $1 for each minute afterwards.
- Refund policy for our Summer Camp program is outlined in the Terms and Conditions section located on our website. Camps are non-refundable within 2-weeks of the camp start date.